I offer professional albums for weddings or sessions, starting at $200 for mini albums 4" x 4", and $350 for heirloom albums 8" x 8" and up. The FULL pricing guide with all cover colors, engraving fonts and styles, & more is in a PDF that I can email to you, or I will happily provide a printed copy if we do an in-person consultation for wedding photography. Please contact me if you are a current client interested in an album at any time!
How it Works
- Choose the size of album you want (4", 8", 10" or 12" Square).
- Choose the cover type you want: Linen or Leather.
- Choose your cover color, and any extras, like a cover cameo window, engraving or debossing.
- Either decide how many pages you want to budget for, and I will tell you based on size and page count how many images will fit - OR - decide how many images you must have and I can tell you what size + page count you will need.
- Once we have a total price, you will pay half down, before I begin designing.
- Select your images, and I will design your album - once I send you your first proof, you can make comments for me for changes or approve the design.
- Once approved, you will pay the remainder, and I'll order your album! Please allow a few weeks for the lab to print and assemble the album.
Starting at $350 Perfect to keep in your living space for sharing, on the coffee table or tucked away for safekeeping.
$200 Great gifts for family and holidays, or to have a portable display of your images.